·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Sweeeeeeet!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was expecting him to land a bit harder than he did, really was a nice jump.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
What The He!! Might As Well Start Bashing This Thread To
Front Left Tire Was 2 Degrees Higher Then The Right When Landing
Front To Back Was 7 Degrees Off Did Not Look Like That Smooth Of Landing
Should Of Had A High Five Out The Side With A Nattie Lite In It :D
Nice Vid lol

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That is a great jump. The driver's head barely moves when he lands. If you want to know how good a suspension is, watch the driver's and passenger's heads while going through the rough stuff...................

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
HERE IS MORE JUMPS

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
just curious if it bottomed out the frame on the landing?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That guy isn't wearing a helmet, and unbeknownst to me, that really really offends some people on this site. I think the video should be permanently stricken from all records.......................

·
Registered
508 Posts
Saw helmets on everybody, I really dont care if people dont think their heads are worth putting a helmet on and protecting themselves. As long as when they get hurt they dont make their insurance pay for the medical bills and make my premiums go up. Natural selection at its best, is it really that hard to put a helmet on? Maybe it just doesnt look cool yea thats it.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Saw helmets on everybody, I really dont care if people dont think their heads are worth putting a helmet on and protecting themselves. As long as when they get hurt they dont make their insurance pay for the medical bills and make my premiums go up. Natural selection at its best, is it really that hard to put a helmet on? Maybe it just doesnt look cool yea thats it.
Not the guy jumping the cat in the first video. To each his own. Not helmet laws here. Most motorcyclists don't wear them either. Its tough to do when its so damn warm most of the time. Never have worn one in a UTV, and probably never will. I put my kids in them if they ride, but they don't get the choice legally................

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Helmets. Haha. You r in a roll cage. There are a lot of states that don't have helmet laws on motorcycles. Ky , south carolina, florida plus a lot more. No roll cage on a motorcycle. Haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts