Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, im from ky i currently have a 02 honda foreman but if work stays good next several months i would like to get a trail.prob go see mls for my purchase from what ive read on here they are an awesome dealer who has taken car of a lot of you.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Welcome again big red mls will take good care of you good luck with your possible future purchase of a new trail I think you would be very pleased with it.

Reactions: Big Red

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Big Red. The Trail is a good machine, but, if you are not limited by trail restrictions and can swing it the Sport will give you a better experience in my opinion.
i will look into the sport when i get close to a purchase, see what the price diff is. thanks

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome big red. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum Big Red, MLS will take care of you, Mark is great to deal with!

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forums. Definitely Mark at MLS will take care of you. If you go to their website you will see on front page great pricing on leftover Sports. You can get a 15 limited edition with elka shocks, full sized doors for really cheap.

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome Big Red, let us know what you get.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome! Definitely look for a Sport. I got my 2015 Limited for 13k out the door. You can get good pricing on hold overs.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Welcome to the forum......

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
hello all, im from ky i currently have a 02 honda foreman but if work stays good next several months i would like to get a trail.prob go see mls for my purchase from what ive read on here they are an awesome dealer who has taken car of a lot of you.
And keep the Foreman.......:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts