Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sandman here. Deposit down, now its a waiting game. Hope to organize some rides for nor cal & nor nevada cat owners.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Sandman,
Welcome to the forum. Waiting to put deposit down but will pretty soon. Just wish the darn things were going to be here sooner.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer told me with my deposit I will get mine before years end, hope this is true.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Where at in NorCal? I'm over in the Santa Rosa area although I'll be keeping the WC at my house in Baja. Arctic Cat has been saying that the first deliveries are coming at the end of january. I hope your guy is right.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too hope this is correct. My dealer is in Elk Grove, Ca. , and I am #2 deposit. I was told all paid deposit customers will get a cat before years end. I could see this changing for any number of reasons were easily, any production glitches would be a good excuse.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Well for me it really don't matter now when I get one because we are suppose to get our first snow next weekend. So if they released them in Dec,Jan, or Feb all I can do is look at the darn thing. March most of the snow is gone, sometimes but other times not til April. Plus all our trails are closed to wheeled vehicles from 15 Dec to 15 Apr. So I would just be looking at the darn thing anyhow and not driving it.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm up for that. Only problem is i'll miss taking my Raptor 700. I love to ride it at Sand Mt., but need to sell it to buy the cat.

·
Registered
791 Posts
My dealer told me today that there is a chance they will see units as soon as January but most will be in Febuary. So I hope those of you who got the #1 & 2 spots get yours early.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
My dealer told me today that there is a chance they will see units as soon as January but most will be in Febuary. So I hope those of you who got the #1 & 2 spots get yours early.
I'm told a couple things and who knows if it is accurate: Dealers will get a demo unit mid November. First batch will be a couple weeks after that. I'm all for a Christmas delivery!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Sandman here... Welcome
Deposit down,,, Awesome
now its a waiting game....that sucks
Hope to organize some rides for nor cal & nor nevada cat owners...can we crash your party...I mean could we crash at your party...
and if we did would you drag us out of the high dezert!!!
:D

What a great playground you guys have!

·
Vendor
508 Posts
I too hope this is correct. My dealer is in Elk Grove, Ca. , and I am #2 deposit. I was told all paid deposit customers will get a cat before years end. I could see this changing for any number of reasons were easily, any production glitches would be a good excuse.
Welcome to the forum, we're supposed to get #1 from the Elk Grove dealership, I hope your right on the delivery dates, we can't wait! Be sure and stop by the shop some time and check out what we'll be doing for the Wildcat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we're supposed to get #1 from the Elk Grove dealership, I hope your right on the delivery dates, we can't wait! Be sure and stop by the shop some time and check out what we'll be doing for the Wildcat.
I pulled the trigger and forked over the deposit for mine too. I will defiantly be bringing it down the FUTV for skid plates!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts