Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to this beast showing up. I put a deposit down a couple of weeks ago. I talked with my dealer last Friday and he knows nothing.

I spend half my time in Baja either racing Class 8 or doing atv trips into the Baja backcountry. This Wildcat will be put to good use when it arrives. I'm hoping it lives up to it's specifications. I'm obviously betting that it will. My next purchase was going to be a Polaris 900 until I caught wind of this new machine.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Welcome from another Nor Cal enthusiast. Stop by and check us out sometime, maybe we can help you outfit the Wildcat when you get it, we support a few racers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site? Got any video of some of your racing? Always looking for great vids. Dog
No, don't have any videos. We have a small crew and there's a lot to do just getting ready. I'll get some doen in the future though.

Welcome from another Nor Cal enthusiast. Stop by and check us out sometime, maybe we can help you outfit the Wildcat when you get it, we support a few racers.
Are you in Sacramento? I'm going to need mods real soon. We are taking a 1800 mile long ATV trip later this year in Baja and I hope the Wildcat is here by then. If not I'll take the Rzr4.

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Are you in Sacramento? I'm going to need mods real soon. We are taking a 1800 mile long ATV trip later this year in Baja and I hope the Wildcat is here by then. If not I'll take the Rzr4.
Yes we are in Sacramento on Florin Perkins Road, across the street from Blue Collar (lot of local gear heads know where Blue Collar is) We can hook you up on that RZR 4 as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts