Wildcat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
PHOTO SHOPPED WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT EASIER. lT TOOK AROUND 6 HOURS TO SET IT UP AND I THINK WE TOOK OVER 300 PICTURES OF DIFFERENT ANGLES AND SET UP. 3 DIFFERENT LENS ON CAMERA. SOME PICTURES WERE CLEAR, OTHERS l HAD 2 FOG MACHINES GOING. IT WAS A LOT OF WORK AND FUN AT THE SAME TIME. THANK GOD l DID NOT HAVE TO BUY ANY OF THE STUFF IN THE PICTURE. HAD IT ALL AROUND MY HOUSE FROM LAST HALLOWEEN. l LOVE HALLOWEEN.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Like I said,,,you have a lot of stuff cluttering the homestead. I tried to help ya out!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
HEY, lF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY EVERYTHING l GOT IS FOR SALE.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
PHOTO SHOPPED WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT EASIER. lT TOOK AROUND 6 HOURS TO SET IT UP AND I THINK WE TOOK OVER 300 PICTURES OF DIFFERENT ANGLES AND SET UP. 3 DIFFERENT LENS ON CAMERA. SOME PICTURES WERE CLEAR, OTHERS l HAD 2 FOG MACHINES GOING. IT WAS A LOT OF WORK AND FUN AT THE SAME TIME. THANK GOD l DID NOT HAVE TO BUY ANY OF THE STUFF IN THE PICTURE. HAD IT ALL AROUND MY HOUSE FROM LAST HALLOWEEN. l LOVE HALLOWEEN.

Add Alice Cooper and you would have the perfect Halloween Rock Concert..... :rockwoot:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Well I just couldn't set back and let Tennessee go uncontested on this one so I whipped up something via Gimp.

I call it the Ghostly Wildcat Pumpkin Crawler. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Pshh, that doesn't count, it's photo shopped! Lol
THAT MlGHT BE PHOTO SHOPPED. BUT GREAT JOB. ITS THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.