Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, unless my dealer does something really outrageous to impress me when I FINALLY get my Cat, then I will be looking elsewhere for parts. I'm talking like belts, pads, wear parts etc., not aftermarket necessarily. Factory UTV is close enough to me for that stuff. I would rather order from the good people I've met on this forum. Donkey, Copper or any of you other guys out there; do you have the ability to setup an online ordering system? Moreover, do you even want to deal with us out-of-state hoodlums with the hassle of shipping? Honestly, if the price with shipping comes close to what it would cost me in time & gas to get to the dealer, I would patron you first. I'm just throwing this out there. I believe there are more out there like me.

PS. You people that live close to good OEM dealers have something special going, trust me.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Okay, unless my dealer does something really outrageous to impress me when I FINALLY get my Cat, then I will be looking elsewhere for parts. I'm talking like belts, pads, wear parts etc., not aftermarket necessarily. Factory UTV is close enough to me for that stuff. I would rather order from the good people I've met on this forum. Donkey, Copper or any of you other guys out there; do you have the ability to setup an online ordering system? Moreover, do you even want to deal with us out-of-state hoodlums with the hassle of shipping? Honestly, if the price with shipping comes close to what it would cost me in time & gas to get to the dealer, I would patron you first. I'm just throwing this out there. I believe there are more out there like me.

PS. You people that live close to good OEM dealers have something special going, trust me.

Oh come on, you expect us to believe there are more like you out there?

:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts