1 - 20 of 2736 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up brothassss & sisters!!!!

post ya pics here

proud new owner post a pic here

modded your wildcat trail and feel ya want to share with out starting new thread . post a pic here

Got some riding photos post some pics here

thanks every one

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Although a great idea, I am pretty sure your roof is safe! Nice pictures!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok now a couple measurement I took.

Stock gc from bottom of receiver is 12.5" (I realize actually is lower, it was easy to measure there)
Stock width from outside of factory tire to outside is 48.5"
Stock rear tire/wheel height 25.25", weight is 33 lbs
Stock front tire/wheel height 25.25", weight is 27 lbs

I turned up rear preloads 1/2 inch and fronts 1/4 inch. With zero rubbing and rides very nice still.

30x10x14 blackwater evolution on msa 14x7 4+3 offset
Weight 46 lbs, Height 29"

30x10x14 mudlite xxl on msa Kore 14x7 3.5+3.5 offset
Height 29.5", weight 46 lbs

Ground clearance after preload and tires was 15.75 on one and 16 on other. (To bottom of 2" reciver)
One with blackwaters measured 52" wide in front and 51.5" wide in rear
One with mudlites measured 53.5" wide in front and 53" wide in rear

We went on a 10 mile trail ride on snow. Up hills and trail riding in high range or low cranking on the throttle in 4wd. Power on these still feel awesome . An like they made them for 30's lol clutching did not slip or sqeel..I got speed up to 45 before I was out of room. Will try a run on road soon

·
Registered
473 Posts
My dirty trail on 26in bighorns. I really like the blackwaters, I may try them if I go larger Chadra, I use to ride stjoe a lot,or leerjak park. Is st joe still woth riding at?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
My dirty trail on 26in bighorns. I really like the blackwaters, I may try them if I go larger Chadra, I use to ride stjoe a lot,or leerjak park. Is st joe still woth riding at?
Been going to St. Joe Flat River MO since 86' used to be better, but still good, only $5 to ride, need whip

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Heres the wifes...I have 14 hiper dual bead locks I am gonna try and get mounted today with stock 14'' Duros off a big WC for now. Planning on upgradeing the Duros later but they will work just fine for now and probally work better than the stock 12''s.. Gonna start the cage build next weekend!! jills Kitty.jpeg

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll get some broad side pics tomorrow if I can.

My gf and I both thought they steered just as easy siting still on the trail or driveway and in 4wd in the deep snow still one hand saw action back and forth no problem. We dont find it any worse then stock. The tires I got along with a couple other brands are very lite for the size. Might not steer so easy with a 60 lbs silver back lol. Soon as I got the funds I'm gonna try a set of the 32x10x14 itp monster mayhem. Total confident they'll fit with minimal to no modding of the driver side lump behind the gas pedal.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wczillas_zps346d94d7-1.jpg shout out to rural for finding this pic!!!!
He's running 30x??X14 itp monster mayhems on no limit wheels they should be 4+2 offset if I under stand their website

1 - 20 of 2736 Posts