Wildcat Forum banner

2701 - 2720 of 2736 Posts

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
View attachment 236755 Just picked this up for the wife and i to put around the back roads of n-w- Wisconsin. Gotta find some different tires though, as we do a lot of road running and the soft factory tires are getting eaten up quick. Really like the machine and this site..........Ray
Welcome Ramos, nice car! I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar to all members.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Hollywood! I see the harness and bar is highly recommended around here. Makes me wonder why the manufacturers don't put them in. I know, $$$$$$$$$$$$$...........

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
Thanks Hollywood! I see the harness and bar is highly recommended around here. Makes me wonder why the manufacturers don't put them in. I know, $$$$$$$$$$$$$...........
$$$$$$$, and probably liability reasons.

·
Registered
2 Posts
does anyone have a picture of a trail in a truck...just bought a ram 1500 6'4" bed....99.5" with tailgate down...does anybody know if this wildcat trail would fit....don't want the rzr 570 if I can get one of these wildcat trails...thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
does anyone have a picture of a trail in a truck...just bought a ram 1500 6'4" bed....99.5" with tailgate down...does anybody know if this wildcat trail would fit....don't want the rzr 570 if I can get one of these wildcat trails...thanks
Here is my sport in the bed of my pickup.
thumbnail (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
Mine fits in my pickup. I don't go more than about 50 miles because I don't have anything to support the tailgate. I guess you could put down some 2x4s or something. View attachment 241205
have this for your tailgate support...better than just a cable on each side...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yup, everything is good until you hit the wrong whoop or frost heave on the highway, then the tailgate fix gets expensive if that's all that happens...

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
Got my wheel and tires installed. Have been waiting a long time to do this. It's like Christmas in April!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Sharp! Worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I love those black Trails.

From Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice rig! How did you set up your spare? Up close pics would be great.
IMG_2274.jpeg

I just ordered a spare trailer tire carrier from Amazon, drilled and bolted through the rear bumper, and used the bracket on the other side. I did have to flip this around so the tire side is actually mounted to the AC factory bumper. It puts it up plenty high enough that it doesnt hit anything while riding, its out of the way enough that I can still get in and out of my box; the only downfall is I loose almost all my rear view visibility.

Cheers
Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum! Here is our 2014 Trail XT.
Picked it up second hand from an owner that rode it hard and put it away wet but its still good fun!!

Lots of upgrades in its future - Namely a full custom cage/rear bumper/storage setup.

I also can't figure out how to get the photos right side up....

Attachments

2701 - 2720 of 2736 Posts