Wildcat Forum banner

2721 - 2737 of 2737 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,408 Posts
is that beetle kill or fire in regards to the trees?...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked these up on sale from Discount Tire. Hard to find 4+3 rim pictures on the group or arctic chat website so here you go. Rims are Rage One-One. Front is 53 inch wide and rears about 51.5.

Throwing 1.5 inch spacers on when they come in but they feel great without power steering. Tires are 29x9r14 gbc dirt commanders. Ran at 7 psi they did great

No they are no beadlocks just plastic rock rash rings. Extra rings are $20 usd each and they did great work protecting the rims as I slid off some rocks crawling. More pictures to come

They are still within the sport fender flare conversion doesn't fling mud too crazy either

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there anything better?

Outside of Bryce Canyon, UT, gates limit size to 50" so Trail got through no problem, this is proabably the closest you can get to what it would like like if you could ride right down in the Bryce Canyon main area 12052.jpeg

·
Premium Member
7,408 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Any adverse effects with the 29" tires? clutching issues?
Typically when you go over a few inches from stock, you will lose acceleration and top end.. you should at least get a tougher primary clutch spring, or go all out with a adjustable clutch kit.
I did, and I'm happy with it. I went with Dalton

Big Time gains

https://youtu.be/VresyPgImSY

·
Registered
5 Posts
Winter is leaving NY, our first local ride is soon. I am finishing up some mods, here's whats I've done to my '15 trail stocker (winch and rear storage box) since october. AC windsheid, manual wiper, EMP aluminium roof and rear window, 28x11(4) Maxxis Zilla on 14x8 Vision wheels 2" offset, EZ Steer power steering, secondary clutch spring and teflon washers, D&D exhaust "QT Can", fender extensions, custom ABS door panels with trim guard, 2 AC roof bags, AC between seats bag, AC underhood storage, AC front and rear deluxe bumpers, 2X QC USB inside roof (crooked, I had help and didn't seethr drill bit walk:rolleyes:), Roof mount and foot well interior rock lights, 66" KFI poly plow, 1/4" x 5" slim roof mount amber\white strobe lights front and rear (hazard and mode selector switches), roof mount flood lights (work light switch), 20" 420w light bar (relay triggered by hi-beam switch), Custom inlet snorkeling (rear of window), sump pump "one way valve" for belt outlet. Aquatic AV 8" BT powered sub woofer behind driver seat (snorkeling helped make roof for customizing rear panel and fitment the pic doesn't show the new panel) sub provides power and 120hz crossover for 2-4" roof mounted Pyle wake tower speakers (sounds better than I had ever hoped for). I have enjoyed spending countless hours reading reviews and planning mods ahead to make it work together. In spring I look to relocate the rad (bed right) and fabricate box angle bars and spare mount. I still have syn cable, winch remote and fair lead, front pads and stab links/bushings to install, see you at SNIRT 4/18. 20200104_180908.jpg 20200306_172052.jpg Message_1580417755979.jpg

Attachments

2721 - 2737 of 2737 Posts