Wildcat Forum banner

2721 - 2736 of 2736 Posts

·
Premium Member
352 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
is that beetle kill or fire in regards to the trees?...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picked these up on sale from Discount Tire. Hard to find 4+3 rim pictures on the group or arctic chat website so here you go. Rims are Rage One-One. Front is 53 inch wide and rears about 51.5.

Throwing 1.5 inch spacers on when they come in but they feel great without power steering. Tires are 29x9r14 gbc dirt commanders. Ran at 7 psi they did great

No they are no beadlocks just plastic rock rash rings. Extra rings are $20 usd each and they did great work protecting the rims as I slid off some rocks crawling. More pictures to come

They are still within the sport fender flare conversion doesn't fling mud too crazy either

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there anything better?

Outside of Bryce Canyon, UT, gates limit size to 50" so Trail got through no problem, this is proabably the closest you can get to what it would like like if you could ride right down in the Bryce Canyon main area 12052.jpeg

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Any adverse effects with the 29" tires? clutching issues?
Typically when you go over a few inches from stock, you will lose acceleration and top end.. you should at least get a tougher primary clutch spring, or go all out with a adjustable clutch kit.
I did, and I'm happy with it. I went with Dalton

Big Time gains

https://youtu.be/VresyPgImSY

2721 - 2736 of 2736 Posts