2741 - 2760 of 2783 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Leveled on 32's

·
Registered
11 Posts
That looks really sweet. I am thinking similar setup just maybe the 28 vs 32. Same rims though.

Very nice.

Where did you get the top cover do you have a link that’s amazing?

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
The top is a Lid Skin by Quadra Gear. I purchased it from Dennis Dillon Powersports in Boise, Idaho.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mad Hatter: Lot of work there, 2 most important things you missed IMHO, 1-Dalton clutch kit, 2-you def will need some fender flares !!!

Can you please explain more, or pics, or parts breakdown on the "sump pump "one way valve" for belt outlet ", this is something I feel is needed on these machines without CVT exhaust snorkles!
I had added fender flares and also speedworks secondary clutch spring with teflon. I came up with the idea of a outlet one way valve for the belt housing after swamping my quad (2018 Alterra 500). Here is a link from a youtube video of my " Custom snorkling".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Some more updates as I have had plenty of time for the shop. I fabricated my own box angle bar variant to support a spare tire above and by the weekend rotopax 1.75 water and fuel side mounts will arrive. I fabricated a 1" diameter solid bar dash mount to support electronics (phone and 7" tablet for camera control and visibility).

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Mad hatter

thanks for the reply.
I do have the dalton clutch kit. I also felt like this was required. It really smooths out the acceleration.
i have spent much time looking at snorkel kit or the one way valve. I would like a snorkel to get some extra breathing room and remove the worry when hitting water holes.
Do you have any recommendations or am I better off building from scratch with pvc pipe.

happy riding.
I purchased inter-cooler piping and and hose on Amazon, the project wasn't cheap but fit my needs. There is a pre-made kit available, however it comes through the interior and doesn't allow for a back window. If you decide that you would like to go this route, I will make a parts list of what I used. Here is a link to a rough video of my snorkle build:

·
Registered
11 Posts
That is pretty Bad a$$. If you could send a parts list that would be very helpful. The one way valve is really nice. The one way valve just connects to exhaust port for the belt system. And this will stop water from entering the exhaust port for belt system. How much water does it take to close the one way valve. If the valve is half way under water this will still close the valve to stop water from entering.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I was able to go use my friends garage and get the parts installed. I still have tons of adjusting to complete but here is the look.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Well I was able to go use my friends garage and get the parts installed. I still have tons of adjusting to complete but here is the look.
Wow, that's awesome. That wheel and tire combo looks great on these WC Trails.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
The Carnivore is an excellent tire. I run them on our new Teryx. Very impressed how hard they pull in snow and muddy trails. Great looking machines guys!

·
Registered
11 Posts

2018 Trail. Bought new last season. Added roof, split windshield (which I hate btw), winch, underhood storage box, mirrors. Since added some underbody lights, 24 inch light bar, 26 inch tires and a Perfex 2inch lift is currently on route to be installed. 2800kms so far and just routine maintenance. Love this machine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why you hate the windshield?? I quite like mine
I’m short and with it closed fully it’s fine. But when I have it open the first notch the split is right in my line of site and it drives me crazy. With it fully closed I get so much dust coming in from the back (rear window is next on list) and it gets hot in the cab. With it open all the way it’s great but no good when I’m in a tight twisty trail with branches. It also keeps falling down and higher speeds. I think I’m going to take the top half off and turn the bottom part upside down so it’s like a deflector and just use that for spring and summer. In the fall I’ll put the top half back on when it’s cold.

·
Premium Member
7,660 Posts
Sorry not sure why 2 pics the same uploaded🤷‍♂️
you can always click on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right hand corner of your post and delete one of them...right click on the pic to remove, hit delete and post again...we loved our a/c flip-up windshield in winter to summer conditions...

·
Registered
11 Posts
you can always click on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right hand corner of your post and delete one of them...right click on the pic to remove, hit delete and post again...we loved our a/c flip-up windshield in winter to summer conditions...
Fixed it!! I do like the windshield sometimes but other days it just drives me crazy. I’ll tell you though when it’s pouring rain out and I’m riding with friends on their ATV’s it’s worth it’s weight in gold. Been out a few times with my daughter and got caught in downpours and with it and the roof it’s amazing how dry we stay.

·
Registered
11 Posts
View attachment 251367
2018 Trail. Bought new last season. Added roof, split windshield (which I hate btw), winch, underhood storage box, mirrors. Since added some underbody lights, 24 inch light bar, 26 inch tires and a Perfex 2inch lift is currently on route to be installed. 2800kms so far and just routine maintenance. Love this machine. View attachment 251368
This looks sweet. Take a look at bandit spring kit for the wildcat. I got so much lift out of it and they smooth out the ride. I think they cost $460ish to Ontario 🇨🇦

2741 - 2760 of 2783 Posts