Wildcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2782 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
My new trail.

Still waiting on the roof, wind defleflector and front bumper. But besides that its awesome! Only got to drive it around my friends farm but still managed to put on 35Kms in a short day. We put on Itp rims with 28x14 mega meyhams and it throws snow like a SOB. Can't wait for the mud. With stock spring settings we are at just over 11 inches of clearance and 52 inches wide at the rear tires. Best part is the wife loves it and had a blast....she even loves driving it (she is nervous on quads).

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks great Artman! How do the mega mayhems ride on hardpack? I've been debating between 28" mega mayhems, 30" monster mayhems, or 29.5" terminators for my trail when I purchase it.

·
Registered
485 Posts
ive got mega mayhems on my can am, great tire for mud. hard pack they ride a little rough, but not bad. soft dirt or sand they dig, and they suck in the rocks. If you ride mostly mud, get them, if you ride more trail theres a better tire out there

·
Registered
436 Posts
The Mayhems are pretty smooth on pavement but you sure notice them when you corner on the hard pack lol. Havent had them in mud yet but they sure do dig in the snow and clean out real well. Shouldn't be too long here before we have an abundance of mud to test them out in once all this snow melts.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Just a quick vid my brother in law grabbed on his phone while we were messing around with my friend on the Can am renegade at his farm. Most of the snow drifts were about 3 feet high.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I rode mine back to back with the commander 1000 xt. I really like the cat suspension, sorry the cat only has 5 hours, so I haven't raced them yet.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Finally nice warm weather in Wyoming. Gravel road out on the prairie. This thing is awesome. I had a first year RZR and this thing is like a hot rod compared to the RZR. Lovin everthing about it. Now is the accessories will just get here. March 10 resize.jpg

·
Registered
436 Posts
Artman how do them mayhems measure? Do they run true to size?
The tires work awesome had it out today through mud and water as deep as the top of the tunnel in the floor. Seemed to float a bit till all the water came in lol. Ill measure them tomorrow. I have it at my shop, got my winch in so im installing it this week. ill take some pics of the tires and then the winch when i get it installed. I got a 4000# wide spool viper elite winch with the synth cable so it will take some finessing to get it in there i think.

·
Registered
432 Posts
i almost cant beleive how well it turns them. i never really pushed the machine with stock tires yet, buy we have a big ride in 2 weeks and this was my last day off until then so ive been putting some time on it. well, ive feel is broke in enough to have fun and decided to let her rip. on gravel, dirt, grass whatever if you floor it the tack hits 7500-7600 rpm and you better be ready to drive. im talking 40 mph side ways shooting roostertails and plowing the ground. it didnt take away the fun factor at all. even climbed a small hill as a test that ive climbed 100 times im my 1000 prowler, with the same 31's and its no contest, the trail is in a different leage, motor barely even changed tone no lug or added throttle

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yes 9.5 front 11 rear. Same set I've have forever. The wheels have been 5 machines so far. They're getting kinds scratched looks bad on a new scooter

·
Registered
327 Posts
I wanted to let some other Trail owners know that I purchased a new set of the Big Horns for my ordered Trail... but since then I have also found and purchased a used set of big WildCat wheels and 27" dirt Commanders. So, I would sell these new Big Horns to someone at a loss... I paid 601.96 from RockyMtn. I would take 450. They are brand new too. (2) 27/12/12 and (2) 27/9/12. I realize shipping would negate any savings you may get for buying them from me too. I do live in western NC and it seems like I am always in my truck going and coming to job sites. Just let me know if you are close enough to be interested. 828-606-2679.

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
41 - 60 of 2782 Posts