Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 605 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Great video. I would like to see some videos of the trail in it.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I hate the videos where the cam is mounted to the unit. I want to see what the sxs is doing.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea but that would mean I have to hand my camera off to someone else to record me lol and I don't ride with people I really truly know.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This was the demo's they were running in New Smyrna by the New Smyrna Speedway in FL last weekend. I went out there last Sunday and started off with the lime green unit. These are the same units that they have been dragging all over the country and a couple of them really showed it. One of them looked like it was laid on its side doing some speed at one point, but they all seemed to run pretty solid.

They wanted us to keep it under 25 mph by having someone lead the group. The little jump he went over at 1:17 in the video, I was able to hit well above 25 mph and got some real good airtime. This was my first time driving a SxS and it was REALLY clear that I was well off the ground to the point where the head Artic Cat guy was giving the lead driver a hard time about keeping them under 25 mph.

Other times when we did a few laps later in the day and the lead driver was keeping our speeds down, I had to ask the guy behind me if I was getting off the ground. The reply I got was "Oh yea you were! I didn't know if we were allowed and after I saw you do it, I said why not!"

It was a great time. Power steering wasn't needed, but I am sure it would have made the ride easier with all the big turns on the track.

We pulled the cover off the airbox in the back and noticed there was dirt and crap getting into the airbox, but it all seemed to stay at the bottom and I doubt anything was getting through the oiled filter they were using.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Go to photobucket.com and create an account. Upload your pics to that account. Open the pic in photobucket and on the right side of the page will be options for the direct link to the pic. Copy the link in the box labeled img. Paste that link into your post and your pics will appear.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice woods run ! Amazing how stable the Trail is based on the image stability...
It cant take the whoops though i tried to run through them but i quickly started starting to bottom out the shocks. it felt like i was riding a bull lol..... i need to lift this thing ! any way to lift it and not make it wider ?

1 - 20 of 605 Posts