Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
arctic cat offered the new engine, as the proper repair requires splitting the cases. poor casting is the cause, not a crack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont think its the recall leak. Did you have any oil residue in you clutch housing? ?? Thats what the recall was for. The leak u have looks to me to be the lower case seal leaking. Also check your front oil cooler line on the passenger side make sure its not kinked if it is that is what caused the whole problem. It kinked and oil pressure got to high in the case wich causes seals to fail
What was the recal leak for?? I keep getting the input shaft seal that seals around the fixed drive spacer behind primary

·
Administrator
27,869 Posts
What was the recal leak for?? I keep getting the input shaft seal that seals around the fixed drive spacer behind primary
Welcome Scorpionyz250. You responded to a thread that is 9+ years old. Although technically there is nothing wrong with that, you need to know most members that had posts on this thread are long gone. In the future, just click on a member's screen name, and it will show you when the member was last active.

Back to your issue, is there any possibility that the shaft is bent?

Reactions: izom

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I will try and help since I went through this with my 2012..some of the early OG wildcats had bad castings faws in the case that caused them to leak at the parting line. If yours is a 12 then it could be, but the newer models AC addressed this.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts