Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here we are a week away from the demo ride. im pretty pumped about getting to see and ride this machine . how many plan to make it to the ride? and are there anymore questions that you might have that i could try to answer during my ride?:cool:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Have Them Pop Out The Pass Seat ( Its Really Easy )
& Take A Pic Of What I Beleave Is A Bunch Of Elec. Stuff

Then We Can Fig. Out How To Keep It Dry
Thanks

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Have them show you the actual spot where the various air intakes and vents terminate. They seem to run into a common box between the seats, what we want to know is how high up is this box and how protected is it, looking at it from the point of view of water ingestion.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
and are there anymore questions that you might have that i could try to answer during my ride?:cool:
Could I ask a question in general about Little Sahara? huh..huh..can I can I?
Do you have to have paddles to enjoy Little Sahara. We're thinking about taking my buggy out there for Thanksgiving, not necessarily for the dunes but just to beat on my car for a few days. I'm running Super Swamper Radial TSL's on the rear and their pretty aggressive.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are we talking sandrail buggy?

Could I ask a question in general about Little Sahara? huh..huh..can I can I?
Do you have to have paddles to enjoy Little Sahara. We're thinking about taking my buggy out there for Thanksgiving, not necessarily for the dunes but just to beat on my car for a few days. I'm running Super Swamper Radial TSL's on the rear and their pretty aggressive.
Thanks

·
Registered
791 Posts
Have them show you the actual spot where the various air intakes and vents terminate. They seem to run into a common box between the seats, what we want to know is how high up is this box and how protected is it, looking at it from the point of view of water ingestion.

Thanks!

The metal box they all terminate into is has high as the center console between the seats. They told me it is water tight but what I could not ever figure out was where it draws air into from. So hopefully there will be better answers at Little Sahara.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see , i would imagine you would be able to have a good time. it shouldnt have a problem getting around out there. looks like it would be a blast to drive!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Could I ask a question in general about Little Sahara? huh..huh..can I can I? Do you have to have paddles to enjoy Little Sahara. We're thinking about taking my buggy out there for Thanksgiving, not necessarily for the dunes but just to beat on my car for a few days. I'm running Super Swamper Radial TSL's on the rear and their pretty aggressive. Thanks
You can have fun without paddles for sure, however it is more fun with as you might imagine. I ran my rzr s for almost a year without and loved it, but it is 4 wd. The beauty of little Sahara Oklahoma is that it is more trails than dunes, so even though it's fine soft sand, you can enjoy the hell out of trails. Also typically by thanksgiving there has been enough north wind to make the dunes less steep, so those shouldnt be a problem with dirt tires. We will be out there thanksgiving (we are there every other weekend pretty much). I'd like to see your car in person, looks cool. I'll watch for it.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the countdown is on!!!!!!! 3 more days and lil sahara bound for the ride on the a cat!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
791 Posts
ks2socal,
They have been starting at 9AM so far. So I would guess it will be the same for you. Have fun, take pictures, ask all kinds of questions but most of all HAVE FUN!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
I am very very tempted to just shutdown the office early on Friday and head out just to see it at least on Friday day. The countdown is killing me!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am very very tempted to just shutdown the office early on Friday and head out just to see it at least on Friday day. The countdown is killing me!!!!!!!!

leaving tomorow morning to go ride for dealer day !!!!!!!!!! damn this day is dragging!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts