Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My black cat is finally on the truck . It has VIN XXXXXXXXXXXX5253. The Corbeau Baja XP Suspension Seats are already on the work bench awaiting it. Just trying to decide on wheels and tires next. Thinking about copying what FoM did. I find myself second guessing about all the extra weight though.

P.S. You can get 6.9% 5 year finacing on the Wildcat through Arctic Cat/Sheffield.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
What they said...

I picked mine up Sat and put 93 miles on it Sat afternoon and Sunday

·
Registered
66 Posts
<<P.S. You can get 6.9% 5 year finacing on the Wildcat through Arctic Cat/Sheffield.>>>

Huh, Just off the top of my head if your'e payin', errr borrowing say 17k @ 6.9% @ 5 years total cost about $20.150.00
OUCH!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
<<P.S. You can get 6.9% 5 year finacing on the Wildcat through Arctic Cat/Sheffield.>>>

Huh, Just off the top of my head if your'e payin', errr borrowing say 17k @ 6.9% @ 5 years total cost about $20.150.00
OUCH!!!
I agree, in my case it will be paid off in a few months. Selling my Rubicon that sits too much. My CU was even worse, wanted over 11% for a personal loan. They have great rates on cars/boats/RV's, not on quads or SxS.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
HELL I JUST PAID CASH FOR MINE :cool:

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Life is to short to waste it. You got to enjoy the time you have and you can't take the money with you when you dead. Live like there is no tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts