Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new member here. So I recently picked up a 1000 X (2015). It needed some work so I got it for a good deal. Had a valve that hit piston and damaged the top end on one cylinder. Put new parts on it, and runs, but runs like crap. It almost sounds like its off time, but its not. I even went one tooth forward and back and still sounds exactly the same. Also tried flipping cams to make sure I wasnt 180 off. Its got awesome compression (180, 190), and only 5 psi difference on leakdown test. Cleaned injectors and all sensors while I had it apart. New plugs also. Got 46 psi fuel pressure and good spray pattern, and looks to have good spark. So its narrowed down to ECU, or somehow the spark is weak under pressure. I ohmed out my Stator and its at 1.5, where the book says its supposed to be less than 1. Before I shell out a few hundred, can someone maybe verify on their machine what their readings are? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
165 Posts
just look up on here stator or go on line look up wildcat x 1000 stator sensor you will get wildcat forum about stator's and how to test

·
Registered
165 Posts
wow didn't look at the date old discussion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts