Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! my dealer called and ask what color I want. BLACK!!!!! It's getting close.:cool::cool:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
To Bad There Making 627 Green One 1st:D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
lmao, i heard black was first, who really knows?

·
Registered
986 Posts
They are making what is ordered according to RT&T straight from AC rep. If you pre-order black, they make and send you a black one, if you pre-order green, they make and send a green one. They are *not* just randomly producing these pre-order units like 300 green, 300 black. They are filling orders as received.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Was Just Kiding Guys:D
Body Parts Are The Easys To Change & Put On They More Than Likely Have Random Colors Of Body Parts Stack up To Put On

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think they put me into the official early ride program, they said I would get the first one and it would be Febuary. They could have put money down for me but said I did not need to do it. It will be my 5th new Arctic cat , so I guess they figure I'm good for it. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
So, if A/C holds true to their word - and lets face it, it's not like they said much - then we should be seeing the displays this week. I have not seen one in person yet,so this will be a treat just to sit in and find out if I will fit at 6'5".

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Booster Seat :D

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
So, if A/C holds true to their word - and lets face it, it's not like they said much - then we should be seeing the displays this week. I have not seen one in person yet,so this will be a treat just to sit in and find out if I will fit at 5'5".
You are supposed to measure yourself standing up!!! Sorry, couldn't resist...............

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After calling my dealer back he had thought I wanted green and told whoever called, I told him I would take either color but prefered black. I wonder which I get?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
You are supposed to measure yourself standing up!!! Sorry, couldn't resist...............[/QUOTE

That's funny. Typo. I'm actually 6'5". I'll use that line though. Funny.
Hahaha! Well that's a little better! I am 6'3" about 250 and loved the size of the Wildcat cockpit. Much more comfortable than my Prowlers were. The seating position is the better than in any side by side I have been in. At least for my size.................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts