Wildcat Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've been looking around for a ir sensor. I think I've found one its alittle pricey. Ill do some more research tonight see what I can find. Has anyone seen anything like that. An actual belt temp would be ideal. I loved that tx did that write up it clears it up nice. It seems the belt is goin to get hot no matter what when your wot but when your not the more air the better. Does anyone know where to get large 4" hose to run the cold air up to the cab. I've seen corrugated tubing used but i don't know if that the best, possibly causing turbulence in the tube. Any thoughts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my first belt blew on my wc4 within 24 miles. i took it back to the dealer, they didnt say anything about an alignment issue. However since they have replaced the belt and i recently had my first service, they said the belt looks good. I now have almost 500 miles on the second belt and it is holding up well. I highly recommend installing a CVT blower. especially when your not on the gas, that fan is constantly cooling the belt regardless of the throttle position. i made a kit that Jesse told me about less than $50.00 installed by myself.
Where do I find the info on making this kit that Jesse told you about ?Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Where do I find the info on making this kit that Jesse told you about ?Thank you
Do you have a friend that is also a good archaeologist? You might ask for his help. That thread is 7 years old.

Reactions: dspete05
121 - 123 of 123 Posts