Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone found out an out the door price on a Wildcat here in the USA. Without that information it's insane to give AC a $500.00 non refundable deposit. By now someone must have this information.

I realize that taxes and transportation may vary from state to state. In the past some dealers have ripped customers on things like setup, doc fees etc.

I've emailed the two dealers nearest me in Tucson and haven't had the courtesy of any kind of reply. I would like a Wildcat but without knowing what it will cost, I'm dead in the water.

I guess they just don't care! Maybe there is a dealer somewhere in the west that does know, and would like a sale.

Have trailer, can travel!

Gumball

PS - Before I get flamed for my insane comment - I apologize to those that don't feel the way I do. Some folks have so much money they don't care. Other have a dealer they can trust.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I will hopefully know more next weekend when I go test drive the Wildcat. There will be a dealer there taking deposits. And I will get an OTD price from him before I give him any money. I don't care about the accessories right now I just want the total cost of the rig.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Shoot me an pm with your email address, I'm in Thatcher, AZ
Hey Chris! Are you guys still an AC dealer? I tried to look on your site but it looked like you only had old stock on there. If so, I will probably buy from you again sometime in the spring.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
$ 17'740.18 For Me

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Guys, MSRP is $16,599.00 and the factory freight is $550.00, as has been posted previously. Those are the real, genuine numbers. Add sales tax and applicable motor vehicle fees. This is not conjecture.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yep your right, my math wasn't working tonight either.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Is that with any addons? Or just Freight/Dealer Prep/Tax?
For The Wildcat With Tax
Extras 10.000,00 But Seem To Keep On Adding More

·
Registered
986 Posts
Msrp is already inflated beyond what things sell for in almost any product in any market. I realize while demand is high from the created hype, paying msrp is just a foregone conclusion, but of all the offroad toys we have bought, we have never paid dealer freight or setup or doc fees, and any dealer charging that is just gouging in my opinion. I can't imagine a big retailer like bass pro will be charging that add on gouging fee. Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, Ktm, never heard of any "fees" beyond msrp. Ill gladly pay msrp pending my impression at the little Sahara ride event, but any dealer charging gouge me fees won't have my business, and it would make me think twice about arctic from a principled perspective. I do see one person said they paid 17k and some change which sounds in line with msrp + tax, where was that?Sorry for the rant, love capitalism just hate gougers!

·
Registered
791 Posts
I have had more than one Yamaha and Polaris shop try to charge me freight and assembly fees. So I would imagine AC will do the same. Now if you deal with them a lot of times you can get those fees dropped.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Msrp is already inflated beyond what things sell for in almost any product in any market. I realize while demand is high from the created hype, paying msrp is just a foregone conclusion, but of all the offroad toys we have bought, we have never paid dealer freight or setup or doc fees, and any dealer charging that is just gouging in my opinion. I can't imagine a big retailer like bass pro will be charging that add on gouging fee. Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, Ktm, never heard of any "fees" beyond msrp. Ill gladly pay msrp pending my impression at the little Sahara ride event, but any dealer charging gouge me fees won't have my business, and it would make me think twice about arctic from a principled perspective. I do see one person said they paid 17k and some change which sounds in line with msrp + tax, where was that?Sorry for the rant, love capitalism just hate gougers!
Freight is legitimately on the dealer invoice. It is not gouging to pass that fee through. It is the manufacturers who choose not to include it in the MSRP. Why should it come out of the dealer's hide? As the old saying goes, "Walk a mile in my shoes".

1 - 20 of 41 Posts