Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over 70 mph

All Right You Guys That Have A Wildcat
You All Have Said You Went Out And Tested Be For You All Started Doing Your Thing
Did You Get 70 MPH + Out Of It

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Help me to decode what the acronym "MPR" is supposed to be. I was thinking you had made a mistake and meant MPH but you did it in the title and then again in the body of the message, so now I am not so sure.

You mean MPH right?

:confused:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Tx :rolleyes:

Yes

Mmmm Cant Find A Way To Change Thread Name

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was in the sand with knobbies and could get it to 58-60 tops.
Was That At A Demo ride
Would Like To Here From The After Market Guys That Could Go Like Heck With Out Any One Telling Them To Slow Down

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I was in the sand with knobbies and could get it to 58-60 tops.
That seems about right. I think that's about what my XTZ did in the sand. 82 on pavement, about 70 on gravel and 60 in the sand......................

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mmmm So Some Peps I Know Where Saying They Where Doing 70 + MPH with Stock Tires In The Whoops Out West

Thinking It Is A Real Wildcat Not A Demo

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was able to do about 67 at 6800 on the flats in the sand with the stock tires. This was by the dash not by GPS. I did this run in the drag area by Gecko at Glamis.
So getting the RPM up a bit, over 70 in the sand shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank You Sir

·
Registered
986 Posts
I was able to do about 67 at 6800 on the flats in the sand with the stock tires. This was by the dash not by GPS. I did this run in the drag area by Gecko at Glamis.So getting the RPM up a bit, over 70 in the sand shouldn't be a problem.
67 on sand with knobbies is pretty good. A rzr s with knobbies won't break 50 on dry sand, maybe 45 tops, my concern is how long it takes to get there.

·
Registered
945 Posts
This post could be placed in any number of threads, but I'll post it here.....don't kill the messenger.....
Just got off of the phone with my dealer who has fed me this info...take it with how ever many grains of salt you wish....an AC test model....not a demo model, hit 100 mph.....AC cut this back. HP, I was told, is right @ 100....and I was also told, after asking this question specifically, twin throttle bodies.

Dealers "Floor" model is on a truck as we type and yes he has an invoice number. He has 15 unites on order....first come first serve.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank You Sir
Might Add Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
161 Posts
How's the acceleration feel? Similar to an XP?

·
Registered
2 Posts
With the stock tires on hard pack trails speed and acceleration isnt as bad as we were expecting after hearing some of the other reports. There is plenty of room to improve it though. The acceleration isnt as crisp as the XP. We have made it better in acceleration and response compared to the stock set up. In the sand it needs a little more help or if you plan on running larger heavier tires. We tested with it for a few days here and plan to test in glamis for a week in early January.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts