Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are parting out a 2013 Artic Cat Wildcat 1000 H.O. that had only 6 miles on it, yes 6 miles! Unit was crashed into light pole in dealer parking lot so is still new unit. Only damage was to right front of frame and tie rod.

Here is link to pictures and listings of all parts we have from unit. If you see anything you need give us a call direct and we can get it shipped out right away for you.

Wildcat 1000, Artic Cat items in Wildcat store on eBay!

Thank you

AZ Cycle Parts
602-278-0456

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
do u have the rear fenders

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Also, is that the same rear bumper as the X model? I would need to powder coat the A arm and rear bumper red though I guess. also interested in the rear skid plate

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes I believe the rear bumper is the same. the Skid plate already has a bid on it so for that item you would have to bid on it on ebay. any other item that doesn't have a bid on it we can sell right now over phone and get it out to you asap. Give us a call, Thanks!

AZ Cycle Parts
602-278-0456

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We actually now have 2 2013 Wildcat 1000 HO Models that we parted out as we got another one in shortly after the first one.

Here is link to all Wildcat 1000 parts we have available with pictures of each item.

Wildcat 1000, Artic Cat items in Wildcat store on eBay!

If you see anything you want give us a call and we will get you taken care of.

AZ Cycle Parts
602-278-0456

·
Registered
731 Posts
I need 2 rear rims

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! MOST NEW PRiCES ON USED PARTS

·
Registered