Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard if Arctic Cat has come up with some sort of handle (besides the one on the door) for the passenger????

·
Registered
23 Posts
According to the Arctic Cat guys out at Speed World last weekend, that has been one of the most requested additions, and Arctic Cat is working on it. Also, don't flame me...I'm just reporting what I was told by one of the guys working on the demo tour... there will NOT be any changes to the engine or the clutch from that of the demo units. He told me there might be a few changes like the grab bar, maybe adjustable seats and one other thing I can't remember, but the engine and clutch are staying the same.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
there will NOT be any changes to the engine or the clutch from that of the demo units. He told me there might be a few changes like the grab bar, maybe adjustable seats and one other thing I can't remember, but the engine and clutch are staying the same.
That may or may not be be true. I will chose to believe Airdam on this subject since he works at the factory and is not a random demo guy.............

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
That may or may not be be true. I will chose to believe Airdam on this subject since he works at the factory and is not a random demo guy.............
How did you come to the conclusion that Adam works at the plant? He doesn't. If he does, thats one helluva commute from Mississippi to Minnesota every day!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
X2 LoL:cool:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
How did you come to the conclusion that Adam works at the plant? He doesn't. If he does, thats one helluva commute from Mississippi to Minnesota every day!
I guess I typed that wrong! I meant he does some work for the plant, not at the plant! lol

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I guess I typed that wrong! I meant he does some work for the plant, not at the plant! lol
I am not so sure that is even true either. Adam is a guy who made a name for himself tinkering with clutches, mostly machining them and now fitting an aftermarket clutch in place of factory clutches because the aftermarket clutch allows an even wider gear spread. I don't think there is any tangible affiliation with any manufacturer. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Airdamn's been very quite lately. We need more Airdamn!
true dat! he gave me hope that this cat wont be a turd! i had to read his posts about 4 times just to try and reassure myself that the cat will not be a dissapointment in hp department. but, i am worried its gonna be to real close to what we test drove. it will be up to us to find the extra hp.

Reactions: WildOffroad

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I was told by the TN dealer that the available add on prowler handle will fit the cage. Not sure of the part number but it should be in the current catalog prowler section.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts