Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah click it and it takes you to the video :)

Thanks for posting that up and joining over here!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
All I get is another jpg file even when I click on it. Link to video isn't working.

·
Registered
710 Posts
ahhhh, SWEET!!!! My video is being shared. :D

I just saw something about this forum today. Had to join... Prying to find some info on when my Wildcat will be home.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
And what he means by madness is acually that...Angry 'ol bastards pissing, moaning & slap fighting because WE HAVE NO RIDES TO TALK ABOUT. So we bitch. Join the fun!
Now Thats Funny :D
And Welcome To The Site Kuneff

·
Registered
263 Posts
It does make you wonder if this, and similar episodes, are staged and fictitious.

Then, again, I see a lot of similar idiots everyday on the freeway.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
yes, most of the shows are staged completely, watch "hardcore pawn" on dish 204 tuesdays , that is a whole lot closer to reality of real pawnbroking!

·
Registered
986 Posts
I heard it was absurdly low, like just over 12 ?? I have to say if I had an XP decked out like that one was, I might hold off until WCs were out and tested and proven to be way better before I dumped my XP. Luckily for me, the XP never excited me that much, the suspension was barely (if at all) better than the S, leaving it only with a motor advantage which isn't huge with me.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Ahh, I was told wrong, someone told me he got janked, and I don't do reality TV, it's retarded IMHO. 15,500 was still a screwing for him, but you can't get back what you put in sadly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts