Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thought I might join this forum because I find these sites really usefull. I currently have my wild cat on order and will be here on the tenth of march. I cannot wait to get it out into the dunes and tear it up out there. My cat is going to be black and i have some accesories already ordered and on their way. I have a 30" LED light bar, Black SS wheels with eight paddle tires and mowhawks upfront, Green LED underglow, Billet side mirrors and two four foot green lighted whips, four point harnesses with sternum straps, and a bikini top. I can't wait to get involved here on the fourm. S:cool:o glad I found this!:cool:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Tons of good info here. I am in AZ as well. No cat yet, but I am going with black too. Bass Pro called me yesterday as the truck was backing in with 10 Wildcat aboard. I passed on mine for now. Waiting to see if the 2013s will have any changes in store.......

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum®©, its fun here lately. We have one of "those" guys posting a lot lately!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the Wc village! As already said, lots of great info here, ypu have a lot of reading to do!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

1 - 16 of 16 Posts