Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well everyone has to have a rabbit....I mean guinea pig. So here it is after almost a month of making different designs with PCI Race Radios and their Fabrication shop they have developed a mount that will go with their setup that requires no cutting of plastics and allows the mount to be put in the OEM screw holes. It also offers a sealed environment from dirt and water because it is mounted completely inside the fenders of the Arctic Cat. Here are some pictures of the Mount and radios installed. If you are interested contact Scott at PCI 562-427-8177. Their address is 2888 Gundry Avenue, Signal Hill, CA 90755. Or go online to www.pciraceradios.com and see what they have to offer.

P1010510.jpg P1010511.jpg P1010515.jpg P1010516.jpg P1010517.jpg

·
Registered
249 Posts
Did PCI have GPS mounting for the cat. Looks like instead of a radio the GPS could be mounted in the housing. Looks great. I live in Yorba Linda in the Bryant Ranch area. Would like to come by some time and have a little cat talk. PM me when you get a chance.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not sure if they have a gps mount or not but this was designed for the radio and the intercom. I am sure he has one in the works for GPS. We weighed many options for the cupholder deletion and that was the best option. Drink should be in your hand!!!!!!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Very cool, Brt ! I will check this out a little better in due time!! Tanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts