Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
elite.jpg

Perfect timing ! Done ! The awesome 4 link Pro ELITE 710 designed and tested for the Sand Sports Super Show ...take one home! Uses all standard mounting and radio/headset cables.

With the Sand Sports Super Show upon us tomorrow, PCI Race Radios is announcing four new innovative Intercom products. Come visit us in booth 144, building 10 ( where we always are ,new displays & nice and cool inside) and see the new digital ELITE Intercom series. Bluetooth your phone & tunes(no more cables), switch DSP on/off at will, accurate MicroChip VOX and four position car-to-car transmit. New also is dual amplifiers to drive four Helmets with clean in-car, 2-way radio and music with unrestricted headroom. Come try them out this weekend!!
(Check out our new factory look heavy duty WildCat mount also).

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I like! Regarding VOX, does it intermittently pick up wind noise or does the DSP eliminate that. I had an intercom with DSP and a live mic that IMO was FAR, FAR superior to my buddy's VOX system, but his didn't have the DSP. Mine never picked up wind noise, his did intermittently and it was annoying as heck!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes bodywerks , When you have the DSP enabled it is not even necessary to use the squelch/vox. If you have our new ELITE basic 710 model without DSP installed then you would set the VOX.

Huge improvement in the new VOX circuit because it is microprocessor controlled instead of analog. It is much more precise and doesn't trigger on stray noises etc.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i went to your website, saw the wildcat ultimate package, didnt see the elite 710 option, will this unit replace or add on to the package? does it mount into the existing cabinet you built? how much for the total deal? thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi Pawnman ,

Yes all the kits have the new basic ELITE 710. The beauty of the ELITE is that even though it is an all new design inside, the mounting and cables etc. are all compatible with previous units.

It would be $ 1449 for everything including the new WildCat housing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts