Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up..trying to plan a trip to pismo beach Friday 6/28 - Sunday 6/30. I will be heading up there Thursday night. So far 3 trailer and 3 side by sides are going. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hey what's up..trying to plan a trip to pismo beach Friday 6/28 - Sunday 6/30. I will be heading up there Thursday night. So far 3 trailer and 3 side by sides are going. Anyone else interested?
You're gonna miss out on the light show!!!!!!

I'll be there 7/3-7/7 for the 4th.

Always good times!!!!

Have fun!!! C-Ya!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
You're gonna miss out on the light show!!!!!!

I'll be there 7/3-7/7 for the 4th.

Always good times!!!!

Have fun!!! C-Ya!!
Checked a couple of weeks ago and they said everything was full up there including the beach camping ? Would of liked to of gone up there :( Isn't it true that alot of the campgrounds with hook-ups do not have beach access for side x sides unless you trailer them down there ?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Checked a couple of weeks ago and they said everything was full up there including the beach camping ? Would of liked to of gone up there :( Isn't it true that alot of the campgrounds with hook-ups do not have beach access for side x sides unless you trailer them down there ?
Yep, true, reses for ANY big holiday sell out months in advance. Watch Craigslist; sometimes people have em, can't go, and sell em on there.

There are no outside campgrounds that have direct beach access, so you would have to load your Cat on a trailer, buy a "day pass ($5)", and tow down on to the beach. Day pass allows you to stay on the beach till 11pm.

C-Ya!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I originally wanted to plan for july 4th but it was sold out, plus it will be crazy there that holiday weekend!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Camp in the dunes! I havent been there in years cause the riding got boring on the quads. You can probably cover the entire riding area in 20 minutes...boring but I would like to go one of these years. Have fun out there guys.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it is a small area to ride, but you cannot beat the weather and the fresh air. i prefer glamis, but i am dying to ride in sand and this is the only place i can ride that's not 100+ degrees right now.. lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wish I could go, here is a video from our last trip. You can see in one scene we almost landed on the driver side. I blew a bead and bent my lower A-Arm, Pismo is a good time. Lots of rangers down there though. PM me if you have any questions about Pismo camping.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would love to but think we will be on family vacation then. I will however be out here for a couple more days. The weather is great and no one here.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awesome Bajax!!! I can't wait to go, 3 more days and i will be out there. Anyone else going? a couple people from rzr forums are going, but no one from here.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
you got lucky with your trip! Gonna be stupid hot here in Socal with temps easily over 100. Have Fun!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts