Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Listed as 18ga. So 20A/120 watts for runs up to about 6 feet. Any longer than that and I'd say keep it 15A/90W. Not sure what that plug is.. I'm guessing on the 4 seater that is the aux plug that would be found by the 2 seater's radiator? I think on the 2 seater, the rear aux power is always on but can't remember for sure. The front one under the hood is ignition switched.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found another one of these plugs up by the front left fender by he brake master cylinder. I heard there is another one of these in the back of the unit as well?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Box. I ended up using this in a switch for a dome light. As soon as I order a dome light, I will update with pics

·
Registered
160 Posts
I saw one of these by my battery. Another one in centre of the dash where the switches go. Are they for accessories?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes they are for accessories. The front one by the switches and middle one by the battery are only hot when the key is on. The aft one by the radiator is hot all the time. IF I remember correctly the forward and middle ones are 15A and the aft is 30A.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get the plug and play adapters for the wire I am holding in the picture?
Doesn't that one go straight to the posts on the battery? I use it to plug my trickle charger into.

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
The rear one in the engine compartment is the only one hot all the time. The rest are switched build yourself an adapter for the cig lighter / accs outlet it stays hot all the time..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Can I run power from here to a fuse block so I can run 3 accessories. A light bar, whip and pods???
You can get flat connector with three pigtails at napa also

1 - 13 of 13 Posts