Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'19 Trail new purchase

Going for mainly trails around here, not a sand guy (dunes). First SxS for us.

Rolf

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome Touchan. Eat donuts, never do them! We always recommend harnesses.
More comfortable and keeps you in your seat when you put it on its side! Oh yes you will!

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Welcome to the litter box.

PNW is a pretty big area - where are you located? We are northeast of Spokane.

·
Administrator
27,584 Posts
Welcome theToucan, congrats. I recommend harnesses and a harness bar to all members. Safety first. Any questions you might have, just ask.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mbrandt1402: we're Pugetopolis residents. Got it to explore and play around the trails in the Cascades.

Bar and harnesses are to be ordered soon. Installing roof/windshield/street kit/mirrors/ft bumper right now. Fathers Day weekend tour on-deck

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
We're escapees from Pugetopolis. Life's better over here!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Well another noob here to your site in sw wa.... Not new to the sxs world .

..have commander in AZ for winter ridin and just acquired a 18 cat X to use in the summer here.

But believe what the say about DONUTS...been there and done that.

Just now outfitting it for some trail ridin...Before long i'll be like you

,lookin for places and buds to ride with...Be safe and injoy!!!

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Welcome to the forum, 4rustyrider! My prior hobby took me to that Portland city park just south of the river (PIR) about 6 weekends / summer. The Vancouver/Portland area is really beautiful.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Welcome to the group you don’t hear much about this but I am a big advocate for wearing helmets we all need to protect our brains they are too valuable not to I speak from experience I’ve had in excess of a dozen concussions. just my two cents on safety enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Welcome to the group you don’t hear much about this but I am a big advocate for wearing helmets we all need to protect our brains they are too valuable not to I speak from experience I’ve had in excess of a dozen concussions. just my two cents on safety enjoy your new ride.
That being said is not enough..We all should be talkin more about bein safety conscious when enjoyin our sport!!! Just Sayin..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts