Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
The ad says the XP4 gets Walker Evans shocks (like the Wildcat), but the XP still has Fox.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
i like the american flag in the middle of the desert!!!! if we meant so much to them why did they shut their plants down and move them to mexico???? anyway off my high horse now it looks like a badass machine def something to keep in mind...

·
Registered
161 Posts
It pisses me off that this machine will come out with 10 or 11 more HP than the WC. Arctic Cat has their head up their ass! I can only hope that they revamp their 1000cc engine before it's release. But I doubt it.

Reactions: pawnman

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
it showed $18,000 as the base price if you go to the build one part

·
Registered
285 Posts
It looks good in the video. It would be great to have 3 extra people to push you out of those tight situations. :) The video was perfect. Polaris knew how to slow the video down on the whoops and speed it up on the smooth stuff. It still has that out of control rear action in the rough stuff. I'd guess the longer wheelbase should settle it down a bit.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'll make two bets. Once the WC's clutching is resolved it will have more low end grunt than the XP. And once the WC gets a production tune it will have comparable HP to the XP.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yawn. Same old look.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It pisses me off that this machine will come out with 10 or 11 more HP than the WC. Arctic Cat has their head up their ass! I can only hope that they revamp their 1000cc engine before it's release. But I doubt it.
didnt another thread say that the wc has 95 hp?????

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
And $17,995 for the basic one. It is a very nice machine. Those of us with kids should see the value in a high performance 4 seater. The stock RZR-4 basically sat about 4 inches off the ground with 4 adults in it. The ground clearance of the XP should solve that problem. I love how all these videos say "professional driver on closed course, do not attempt!". So they are really saying go ahead and buy this but don't do anything cool with it. After reading the warnings in the manual of my XTZ I came to the conclusion that I am only able to drive it on my own private property in the lawn as long as its not wet or uneven!! LOL And on a side note, that XP4 stayed pretty flat across the whoops, but it was certainly hopping, almost jumping along. A little crazy looking to me. I will see how the standard XP does in the dunes over New Years. I was forced to rent one for the weekend since there is no sign of a Wildcat yet.......................

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think it's a nice addition to there line of SxS's!
Dentless I'm sure have a smile more than once while you suffer through NY's in the XP!!!!LOL

1 - 20 of 35 Posts