Wildcat Forum banner

Is this your first Side-by-Side and/or your first Arctic Cat?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of the Wildcats that have been purchased are your first Side-by-Side and/or your first Arctic Cat product?

For me, this is my first Side-by-Side and my first Arctic Cat.

·
Registered
396 Posts
This is my first Side by Side, but not my first four wheeler. I previously owned a Honda Long Travel Pilot which is more like a single seat dune buggie

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
First sxs and arctic cat. All the other toys are gone now :(

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
This is my first SxS and I have AC snowmobiles and four wheelers and I have that P word's snowmobiles and four wheelers too

·
Registered
592 Posts
This is my first SideXside. My 5th Arctic Cat. 02 400 fis manual, 04 650, 07 500 auto (wifes), 08 Thundercat and now the Wildcat

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
This is my first side by side. I have an 02 Arctic Cat quad but don't ride it much. Its more of a back up

·
Registered
195 Posts
First Arctic Cat, second SXS, to many 3 wheelers, quads, odyssey/pilots, dirt bikes and buggies to make a list!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
started with 5hp go-cart, put an 8hp on it! hold on!
2nd dune baja 150cc sxs modded a bit, yeah baby!
3rd carter gtr300 oooh nice.
4th rzr-s! YEE HAW. TURBO'ED IT OMG!
5th wildcat. mmmmmm soft.....

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
No Wildcat yet, but have owned an 06 Prowler 650XT with long travel and big bore kit(after blowing up the motor) among many other upgrades. Also owned an 09 Prowler 1000 XTZ which I left basically stock. Both of my AC side by sides had their fair share of problems. But I bought them because they are different than what everyone else is driving. Hell, I had people ask me everytime out what my first Prowler was, and who made it. I took all the stickers off immediately. And I will also buy the Wildcat to be a little different from the crowd. Well, not THIS crowd, but the general UTV crowd.....................

·
Registered
541 Posts
First sxs, second Arctic Cat, third four-wheeler

1 - 17 of 17 Posts