Votes: 13 21.7%
  • LOVE IT 90-100%

Votes: 28 46.7%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. we have read this and we have read that.. everyone has their own opinions on the machine. We are curious as far as what level of happiness are you with the whole overall purchase of the machine. Price, performance, suspension, cock pit, the feel of the machine, etc etc. We are curious if you guys are overall happy with the machine you have? We are looking at either spending a bunch more time and money into the WildCat, and just trying to see how excited and what level of happiness you feel for your WildCat.

I have 10 options available, just click the one you think fits you best, and if you have an opinion or something you want to add, feel free to post it up.

I do not want this to turn into a hate thread or anything like that. Real world opinions on a real world machine.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
im thinking you should have to post a vin# IN ORDER TO VOTE I SEE TROLLS POSSIBLY KILLING THIS POLE!!! JUST MY .02

O YEA VIN# 000113

·
Vendor
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, that sucks, I dont know how to make it where the trolls cant, I guess its just cross your fingers and hope the better of mankind is using the internet when they read the thread.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Still love mine, I really missed it on the box canyon run the other day!

·
Registered
253 Posts
#118 and Im on the fence still.Maybe when I get some clutching done.
I need to ride some dunes,In the mountains it works great and it loves the snow.
Onething I do hate is the front fenders..
The clutch seem to free disingage soon as you lift your foot with my 28x10x14 bajacross tires also..

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
ya they go good in the snow

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
the more i drive it the more i like it. as soon as the clutch gets figured out i will be like putting my kitty on steroids!

·
Vendor
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad to the see the results of this poll.. from reading here and there and every where it seemed I read more unhappy people than happy people. So this is a great thing to see.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Well Johnny the OWNERS are nearly all happy but there is a persistent group of people that haven't bought one and seemingly do not intend to buy that constantly bag on the Wildcat every thread. That is why it seemed there are more unhappy than happy. The constant drone of "they shoulda done this and that" drowns out the good.

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Well Johnny the OWNERS are nearly all happy but there is a persistent group of people that haven't bought one and seemingly do not intend to buy that constantly bag on the Wildcat every thread. That is why it seemed there are more unhappy than happy. The constant drone of "they shoulda done this and that" drowns out the good.
I hear ya .. I love Mine

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am still going to get the cat in about 6 months and hoping that the back shift issue gets resolved. I have not hear on this forum about any cat breaking an axle yet. I hear the RZR has been breaking axles a lot.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts