Wildcat Forum banner

Will wabbit's cwazy wcd cat make it up China walll?

• Of course, are you cwazy?

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No way, I'm too deluded to believe it!

Votes: 21 36.2%
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
hey rabbit, you have sand tires yet?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Last I heard they are on track, I will call Steve tomorrow and make sure. Need to call Adam and make sure the clutch showed up :}

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I'm gonna send you my 150 hp nitrous kit I got laying around. If you don't make it up the first time, destroy the tape and insert th nozzle from the bottle into your air filter.

You'll definitely make it up the hill when you crack the valve on the nitrous bottle open, after which your engine will explode.

But at least I'll get my $50.

LOL

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Hmm Im the only one that says NO lol ... looks like we will be have a 30% across the board price increase on wildcat parts for you guys that voted yes

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The oompa loompas wouldn't do that, they like to have a job!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
So we could dress them up like Ginger and Marianne? Here on Johnny's isle!~ I am making that hill!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i feel real confident, the wcd and a long running start will get you there, even though i have only seen videos of those dunes. instead of saying , suspension, suspension, suspension, we will all be chanting WCD, WCD, WCD!!!
NOW GO RABBIT GO!

·
Registered
686 Posts
i dunno what the machines usually run for speed up china wall, but the WCD on the wildcat will run 45-46mph in low range. put her in low and let it EAT. i know you guys just want it to do it in high range, the vid of that XP running up the hill looked SOOO easy, had to be in low range. a hill that steep, and soft sand, sucks the power out of anything. the XP was likely in low range. i wasnt there, so i cant prove it, and i dont honestly know, but it appeared to be in a range that was lower than high range.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I would disagree with that.... you need speed, not low gearing. take as long a run as you can and take as much speed into the dune climb as you can.
low gear wouldn't get you half way up.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
46 in low? man thats awesome!

1 - 20 of 185 Posts