Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I hope not. Always been one of the cool parts of the group here. I see that VS_Goose has not been on the forum since July. I hope everything is okay.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I agree with LawdogMT. I enjoy looking at the way others have done up their rides and sharing their fun time photos. Much like the thread LawdogMT started, "What did you do with your Trail today". Need more photos shared.

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
I hope not. Always been one of the cool parts of the group here. I see that VS_Goose has not been on the forum since July. I hope everything is okay.
Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on. I have some PMs in, but nobody has responded.

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
I tagged him on another forum about a login issue, and was told by another admin that he is no longer with the company. :( Lots of big changes coming to the forums.
WOW, that sucks! Well, no one else has responded either, so without backing, I doubt there will be anymore. More changes, great...…….

Thanks for the info!

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
Head over to YXZTalk, Kawieriders, or Can-Am Forums, to check out the new Vertical Scope format they're all going to.

Yeah, I'm on the Can Am forum, but I didn't see that. Thanks.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Doesn't mean we can't do our own WOTM. Doesn't have to come with a prize or anything, just the title for the month. Throw up a poll HW! :)

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
So Mav cooked another Goose :p Dang jet wash anyway!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts