Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Its funny how even in this video the engineer says that they got their extra power from 50mm throttlebodies............

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wasn't even going to post that Dent, it really is simply an oxymoron now lol.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I know, I really do think that is where some of their lost power went to though. I bet that the way these things were first tested was awesome. I wonder how much time, if any, the designers really have spent in the watered down production units? I wonder if it was a bit of a let down for them as well compared to what they originally built? Because I do believe that at one point in this process, these Wildcats were the king of both suspension and power....................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep I agree with you, I wonder if any of the engineers had serious thoughts about going postal on the bean counters. It is still gonna be fine, no matter what we buy changes are in order. It has been stated many times, what platform do you want to start with. Answer that question then find solutions to the problems for whatever you buy.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The 50 mm throttle bodies is mentioned @ 13.59 on the vid.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Some how, some way, from some where, I will make this change....along with Airdam's clutch....just me :veryhappy:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fox I doubt it will just be you, I don't care so much about the tbs as the clutching though:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts