Wildcat Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I suspect that there are a lot more people running around with cracked primary's.....they just dont know it. I am start to wonder if blowing belts has anything to do with cracking them? I mean I know that there is a flaw in the manufacturing but I have seen alot on the ones with cracks that have rubber all over them from blowing belts. Not one cracked one in my group and also we have never blown a belt, coincidence maybe??

Amazon huh....woiuld have never thought to look there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I suspect that there are a lot more people running around with cracked primary's.....they just dont know it. I am start to wonder if blowing belts has anything to do with cracking them? I mean I know that there is a flaw in the manufacturing but I have seen alot on the ones with cracks that have rubber all over them from blowing belts. Not one cracked one in my group and also we have never blown a belt, coincidence maybe??

Amazon huh....woiuld have never thought to look there.
It needed to be replaced as the center carrier bearing or bushing, whatever you wanna call it was squealing very badly. I just happen to search for it and found one for a little over $600

·
Registered
2,957 Posts

Here is the link if anyone needs it, it's gone up in price a little since I ordered mine but still not terrible
That clutch is for the X I believe..definitely not the XX. It is the 0823-669

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I just looked at two of the used spare ones I have and no cracks on em.. One has 4000 miles on it and the other 2400..both off of 2018s

·
Registered
2018 XX with Speed 77” kit tuned by ST. Speedwerx Extreminator motor/clutch.Simpson seats & belts
187 Posts
I just got my clutch from MLS and a little disappointed with the way it was packaged from Artic Cat. I haven’t removed it from the box as I’m not sure if I’ll send it back for a better condition new clutch.
Wood Grey Beige Water Tints and shades

Font Wood Gas Rectangle Paper

·
Registered
2019 Wildcat XX
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I just got my clutch from MLS and a little disappointed with the way it was packaged from Artic Cat. I haven’t removed it from the box as I’m not sure if I’ll send it back for a better condition new clutch. View attachment 253509
View attachment 253510
Man that’s disappointing. sorry about not responding I took off to ride for the holiday and just got back.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts