Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What issues have you had with your wildcat. I live in california what is the best deal around?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Why would he want to buy a golf cart compared to a WC . I have road mine 4 times in very rough conditions. No problems yet. I think you will see what I mean by the golf cart remark when you start seeing WC's mixed in with this crowd we will start seeing this when racing starts in the spring . I think XP's will be getting cheap when this happens.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have had no issues with my cat, other than I can't wait to take it out again! No bolts have come loose or fallen off, brakes work great, even tires have had no problems. And just in case someone may think I must not be pushing it hard, I have raced quads, superlights, and class ten single seat buggies, and have many trophies to prove it. I think I can run with the best of them, I always run fast and hard, and this cat handles everthing I dish out!!!!! I love it so far!!!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
What issues have you had with your wildcat. I live in california what is the best deal around?
were ever you can get one i have had no problems with mine and love it would not think twice about buying another on might even do it soon like the green one

·
Registered
195 Posts
were ever you can get one i have had no problems with mine and love it would not think twice about buying another on might even do it soon like the green one
Ya midwest, that's a problem I forgot about, I got a black one and wish I could buy another so I could have a green one also! LOL

·
Registered
545 Posts
Love mine ,wife loves hers, no problems really yet, its wonderfull, but by all means wait if ya want,I enjoy not having the same rzr thing as everyone else ,but I know I'm not theonly ex rzr guy that owned or will own a wilcat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts