Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have not seen anyone give actual measurements on the width, height, and length of a production wildcat. the books are a taste off.

WILDCAT

Width of outside to outside of front tires at stock ride height
62.75"

Width of outside to outside of rear tires at stock ride height
61.40"

Overall length of machine from tip of nose to rear frame bar
120.25" (10ft 1/4")

Overall length of machine from tip of front tire to tip of rear tire with stock tires
121.25" (10ft 1 1/4")

Overall height of machine to highest point on rear frame tube at stock ride height
67"

Widest point of the machine is the tips of the bulge in the rear fenders. outside tip to outside tip
64"

Weight: this is with 2 bars of fuel

Front left ----- 273.4
Front right ---- 289.5
Rear left ------ 384.9
Rear right ----- 378.5
---------------------
=========== 1326.3

·
Registered
88 Posts
Adam

Is this your's or some lucky customer dropping it off for some of your handy work?

What all are you going to do to it?

Can we see some test video you are famous for?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Adam my cat will not be here till feb 8 after I buy paddles and a bar you are next. Gitrdone!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Red I need air filter info if you would be so kind I have a new thread up for it.:feedback: and work is never a good excuse :}~

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
suscribing to this thread!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Red I expect a pm asap lol, you can ask my wife the suspense is literally killing me. I am falling apart.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weight: this is with 2 bars of fuel

Front left ----- 273.4
Front right ---- 289.5
Rear left ------ 384.9
Rear right ----- 378.5
---------------------
=========== 1326.3

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That's not too bad. At least they more accurate than most with their stated weight..................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
This was posted by Airdam previously I take no credit for it.

the wildcat is as light or lighter than the XP and commander. the commander,
although can-ams website says it weights 1300, is a lie. i weighed a commander new out of the crate no accessories, no fluids, 1532lbs.
i also weighed a new XP900. their site claims somewhere in the 1200lbs range right? somehow the brand new unit i got my hands on was nearly 1450.

anybody wonder why??? its because the polaris and can-am are both imports and claim a lighter weight than they actually are to save money on import duties. nice try imports. the wildcat is made in USA and their weight is more on target with what it actually weighs. the wildcat is faster than an XP and commander in a straight line, corners, and everything in between. dont let numbers on a paper fool you. the wildcat for now will be king of the hill. mike give it a little time. when you get to ride one you will know. its stats that have been posted as of now may be a little shy of what you wanted, but believe me this machine is a bad bish

1 - 20 of 70 Posts