Attachments

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
986 Posts
I need to look back at demo ride photos, but isnt that a little different rear spring setup? Demos were supposedly 400 400, and at top looks different than the bottom.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Yes, thank you for taking the time to add photos, fellas!

Is the can the same? It looked as if some of the demo units bent the exhaust with the rear control arms. Not that this will matter much to me, which reminds me: Stock Arctic Cat Wildcat exhaust for sale - zero miles :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
I need to look back at demo ride photos, but isnt that a little different rear spring setup? Demos were supposedly 400 400, and at top looks different than the bottom.
Damn Red, you're on to something there. Those are not interchangeable springs. I'm thinking that preload spring is more to the tune of 300lb? I'm probably off on that as I can't see them going softer when the setup received such great reviews during the demo tour.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Damn Red, you're on to something there. Those are not interchangeable springs. I'm thinking that preload spring is more to the tune of 300lb? I'm probably off on that as I can't see them going softer when the setup received such great reviews during the demo tour.
I was hoping for like 400 then 450-500, not a softer top spring.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The videos ive seen have the same spring setup as the pics above.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Gotta agree with BHR. I went back and looked at my pictures taken at the demo and spring package looks exactly like these pictures.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Gotta agree with BHR. I went back and looked at my pictures taken at the demo and spring package looks exactly like these pictures.
You all would be correct, thought I remembered it looking like an identical top and bottom, but it is identical to the demo.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Some of the early pics of it were that way. They probably softend it up after some testing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts