Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone, I recently sold my SR1 Rhino to buy a UTV from this decade under $17k max. I looked at EVERY two-seater UTV from various dealers to determine which would suite my needs. I narrowed it down to Yamaha YXZ, Honda Talon X, Polaris RZR 1000 S and Wildcat XX. I realized I would easily spend ~$6k immediately to upgrade cage, harnesses, long travel suspension, etc. except for the Wildcat XX.

I was able to pick up a used 2019 Textron Wildcat XX LTD with 2513 miles/124.2 hrs for $16k OTD. Can’t wait to really start ripping through the AZ desert, but need to do the 100hr service items first. In my opinion, this is by far the sexiest UTV on the market and handles amazing!

I’m excited to meet and learn from other Wildcat owners on this forum.

-Toxic-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Welcome, from your picture I thought you were going to say that you got it for free. I just can’t get use to seeing masks especially at the banks. Lots of info about doing the 100 hr service On here.

·
Administrator
27,697 Posts
Welcome Toxic-Racing, congrats.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Welcome to the family!

·
Premium Member
7,694 Posts
nice looking rig toxic-racing...looks like you already have accessories to boot...even a color coordinated face mask!...can't tell from pic with these old eyes...did it already come with harnesses?...enjoy your ride and be safe out there...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, the Wildcat already came with S&P Particle Seperator, PRP 4-point harnesses, Assault side mirrors, lighted rocker switches, KC dome light. Also came with Chinese 50” led roof bar and 2 bumper cubes (removed and sold already).

Will post updated pics when my parts arrive over next few weeks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am now ready for riding season, just need to wait for temps to cool down a bit in AZ.

Put in new 4-point harnesses, green graphics, side mirrors/lights, high power LEDs spot pattern roof bar, OTTRATW switches, Ryco street kit, and changed all fluids.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am now ready for riding season, just need to wait for temps to cool down a bit in AZ.

Put in new 4-point harnesses, green graphics, side mirrors/lights, high power LEDs spot pattern roof bar, OTTRATW switches, Ryco street kit, and changed all fluids. View attachment 251766 View attachment 251767
Where abouts in AZ? We live down in Buckeye. Also very curious on your build because it looks like all the same things I want to do...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts