Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like it's the shortest with the most ground clearance, yet still has the most room in the cab. Pretty sure that's a good thing for a UTV :cool: The interior is more basic like the RZR's, think Can Am does a better job there.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Actually by the numbers it's the longest.
Wildcat- 120"
Commander-118"
RZR XP- 108"
Ground clearance is the same as the XP.
Wildcat- 13"
Commander- 10"
RZR XP- 13"

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Looks like someone parked a black Porsche next to an ambulance and a short school bus.

:eek:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I think he meant shortest in terms of height, not length. Being the lowest and longest is definitely a plus!

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
i dont think the commander is comparable with the wildcat or the XP. to me they are two COMPLETELY different machines. Sport & Utility. The CanAm should be compared to Prowler, Teryx & Rhino.. not RZR and Wildcat.

·
Registered
508 Posts
It does make the rzr look like a utility vehicle doesnt it.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
It does make the rzr look like a utility vehicle doesnt it.
Yes it does, when playing the "which one don't belong, which one is not like the other" the XP and Commander look like a similar breed and the Wildcat looks like a whole different species. I always thought the RZR was sporty looking until now. Now it looks like a tank. :(

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
i dont think the commander is comparable with the wildcat or the XP. to me they are two COMPLETELY different machines. Sport & Utility. The CanAm should be compared to Prowler, Teryx & Rhino.. not RZR and Wildcat.
I know a bunch of Commander owners that might argue that point :pat:

P.S. Remember too a bone stock Commander did pretty damn good at last years Soboda race against some pretty trick race UTV's

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I won wide open race 2 time at windrock in a stock commander x. It was all rzr-s and xp except my commander. The closest one was 10 second behind at finish.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I'll take the one on the left..........

and go over it with the one on the right!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
But i am going to have all 3 before february. Rzr-s, can-am commander x and waiting for my new wildcat. I won 2 race and 4 utv sled pulls with the commander x. Keep the commander for sled pull and the wildcat the racing.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
183445_1573047287060_1261867586_31204729_5137796_n.jpg my sled puller.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Its for sale

1 - 20 of 85 Posts