Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guy's looked into a Quick release steering wheel adapter yet? Some of us that plan on a "Full" cage could use one? Just a thought, That and/or an adapter to mount an aftermarket steering wheel? :tounge-in-cheek:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Have you guy's looked into a Quick release steering wheel adapter yet? Some of us that plan on a "Full" cage could use one? Just a thought, That and/or an adapter to mount an aftermarket steering wheel? :tounge-in-cheek:
I have one of the Dragonfire quick release steering set ups. Be prepared for a little slop in the wheel. I guess that's just how they are.

·
Vendor
3,051 Posts
we have around 20 on order for the Polaris models, and i am not sure if they make an AC splined one. will call monday and ask.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I have one of the Dragonfire quick release steering set ups. Be prepared for a little slop in the wheel. I guess that's just how they are.
Mine on my sandrail has no slop in it. It has very tight splines on it. I've seen some others with fewer splines or a hex shaped connector, I believe those have some slop in them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts