Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick light fiber optic led whip - 4'

RED, BLUE, GREEN, WHITE & AMBER IN STOCK !!

LINK: QUICK LIGHT FIBER OPTIC LED WHIP - 4'

$179.95 (FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEK)

4' TALL - QUICK DISCONNECT - FIBER OPTIC POLE - LED LIGHT AT BASE - SUPER BRIGHT - HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
AVAILABLE IN RED, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER AND GREEN. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU NOTE WHAT COLOR ON CHECK OUT. IF NO COLOR IS CHOSEN A RANDOM COLOR WILL BE PICKED FOR YOU.

READY TO SHIP!

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
what.... you jacked the price up???

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Great... I had one of my trucks delivering a load a mile away from you guy last week and was going to have him stop and get me one, but I couldn't get anybody to answer the phone to see if you had enough room for a semi to park there. Oh well...

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry we missed the calls. We are here 60+ hours a week and can accommodate a 53' trailer and semi. We raised the price on them back in jan when we got the order in.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Did I mention I love my quicklight. Right now its keeping Tom warm and fuzzy at night.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Do you make 2 foot whips. I would like to have 2 - green 2 foot whips to mount on the back. I ride threw wood and don't need them tall. Just want for looks and to see in trunk.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Ok, thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
Can you cut them at the top to the length you want? Then put the cap back on? It seems as though the led bulb at the base of the light projects through a solid inner piece that runs through the middle. Just asking. Not sure. I have two of these ans they are great whip lights. The owner of the company is a great guy and always takes care of his customers from what I have seen.

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can cut it down, but youre paying for the fiber inside at 4'. I think I could get him to cut 1 in half, then just have the extra cost of the connector and base. I called and left a VM this morning.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Yep, hopefully 2 foot will be cheaper than the 4's

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I talked to Jeremy today. He is on vacation for 2 weeks and says the 2' versions are $159.95 each.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts