Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

4' TALL - QUICK DISCONNECT - FIBER OPTIC POLE - LED LIGHT AT BASE - SUPER BRIGHT - HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION.
AVAILABLE IN RED, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER AND GREEN. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU NOTE WHAT COLOR ON CHECK OUT. IF NO COLOR IS CHOSEN A RANDOM COLOR WILL BE PICKED FOR YOU.

QUICK LIGHT FIBER OPTIC LED WHIP - 4' - $159.95

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Dang already got one mounted and a "picture" taken huh? You guys don't waste any time at all! I see once you got that battery charged you put it right to work.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
i been following your thread UTV. you are really knocking out the aftermarket parts, i am gonna have a huge bill with your name on it as soon as i get my cat! great work!

·
Vendor
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whips are shipping today, thank you guys for the orders. These green whips look amazing on the wildcat!

·
Vendor
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
blue and black will look good.. pull the stickers off. powder coat the arms and springs blue and black.. oohh ya! :cool:

·
Vendor
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
never said you had to do it all at one time.. just saying.. a black and blue wildcat.. youd be the ONLY one. little by little.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Don't let Wabbit fool ya, he has $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....he has to have being the player that he is!!!:smokin:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol its all show no go Fox:rolleyes: We have been blessed lately though and should be able to get everything I want but a turbo, at least for now:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts