Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email with a wack of nice reviews.. here are some quotes.

ATV Trail Rider Jan/Feb 2012
“With never before experienced conquering abilities (by other OEMs) and a power level that should and can be respected by all users, the Wildcat is one very desirable big boy toy.”

UTV Offroad Magazine Dec/Jan 2012
For a first attempt at a sport UTV, Arctic Cat pretty much nailed the Wildcat. It’s a blast to drive, offers a very comfortable ride, and won’t wear you out; the suspension is like no other, factory or aftermarket.”

U.T.V.underground.com (Oct 2011)
Its suspension is like no other UTV on the market and I mean that! There is no other UTV on the market that can eat up big whoops like this thing did!

ATVriders.com (Oct 2011)
“It is an awesome machine and the suspension performs better than anything else out on the market. This is by far the best Side-by-Side out there. It looks amazing and the handling is unbeatable. Arctic Cat really did a great job on this machine.

UTVguide.net (Oct 2011)
Suspension, Suspension, Suspension. The 5-link rear suspension works real well, but I think the front is what really shines. If you have never been to Barstow it is full of whoops of all sizes. Several race courses criss-cross the area so this place gets use from every type of off-road vehicle - motorcycle to trophy truck. I was amazed at how well the Wildcat could float through the rough stuff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow, i can hear the sucking noise from here. The magazine and websites have to say that to stay in good graces with manufacturers so they get invited to future press release events.I do agree the AC is a nice new machine, but a little honesty would be nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts