Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just to said if you install 4pts racing belt before making any holes or welding take off the factory belt the 2 bases holes are #1 bolt on right belt angle and behind the seats under the radiator the tubing for the top belt is #1 to just customise a fitting and your done for both belt in 2 hrs . A kid can do it. Arcticcat think of every single details im happy . Have a good day Picture to come

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw the bar from underneath the radiator but am not sure I understand you completely. #1 bolt? And if you have to customize a fitting, then I don't think Arctic Cat thought of everything. They put the seats in that are made for a harness. But the Radiator fan box is too high to mount a bar, (which I think should be mounted by the factory if they made the seats for it) and I don't see any way around cutting a hole in the plastic if you want harnesses. Which I do. I think a bar going across the back would have been very simple, effective, and handy, if the box was lowered a half an inch or so.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im sure my belts are safe its not my first instalation your have many models of belt and many way to install it depend of the model.and my custom bracket have been already test on drift cars. and i want to stay in 1piece so believe me its extra safe lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts