Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rally on the Rocks crew got a hold of a Wildcat and did some testing.
The Wildcat exceeded our expectations in all driving. It takes whoops like nothing and is a great crawler.

Follow the link to our website where the video is posted.

Enjoy.

Rally on the Rocks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow!!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is in Sand Hollow. We are going to try to get to Moab this weekend. It was 65 degrees down there, couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Yes the cat can crawl.very very very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No clutching on the machine for this video shoot. We will be back next weekend with clutching and 27" bighorns. Cant wait.:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Now that is one ass kicking vid !!!!! Can the WC crawl......you better believe it can !!
And the tune was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo appropriate!!!
Gentlemen.....with what we have on the market today, it does not get any better than this!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Being on the east coast I have been leary of this machine with the trailing arms catching on ledges...I must say that after watching this I am drooling so badly my keyboard is soaked!! I may not be able to make tight turns or get around really narrow trails, but i can assure you that problem can be solved with a chainsaw and some patience...

I want this toy more than ever now. I have built 3 Jeeps over the years (2 TJs and 1 JK) and done EJS, lived in Colorado and done every trail known and know what it takes to make a Jeep capabible of what this rig can do out of the box! I easily spent $35K on my last 4-dr JK to get it to this point!

I have also owned tons of ATVs over they years (TRX90, 220 Kawasaki bayuo, Honda 300, 450 Forman, Honda Rubicon, Grizzly 660, etc...) as well as some dirtbikes. I have never wanted any of them nearly as bad as I want this toy...I am to old to desire something like this so bad LOL!!!

I have watched with baited breath since the release of this and almost have enough cash saved up!! Once tax return gets completed I should be able to buy one.

I have my fingers crossed on being able to get one before the rally on the rocks event because I would love to be able to make this! It has been 2 years since I have been to moab (last time was in a Jeep).

Wish me luck and PLEASE keep the videos of it rock climbing and trail riding comeing for us east coast guys (I don't give a crap how fast it can dune...:pat:)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
If you would remove that dune comment I might give you a hug lol:damnit:. I do all kinds of riding and none of them are better than the other. Depends on the day and the mood! All the videos posted let you see what it can or can't do and all are welcome imo.:soapbox:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I didn't mean any harm with the dune comment, all I was trying to say is that the videos are all dune releated and I dont have that terrain or ability to ride dunes here so I can't "get into it" like videos of trails and rocks ;)

Cum-by-ya brother!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Ahh don't mind me I have a twisted sense of humour :}~ Fox says I drink to much and then there is FoM hitting trees....For the record I was on the box ranting that makes it okay! ROTR thank you for taking the time to get this done. It shows just about everything. :rock:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wow, that's awsome!! We made our reservations for ROTR New Years day. Can't wait to get there but sure hope to get the Wildcat in time. We did the early order with deposit but our dealer only ordered 4 so I'm a little worried about it. Great videos with rocks and sand, anyone have a good mountain trail ride video?

Dwight

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I didn't mean any harm with the dune comment, all I was trying to say is that the videos are all dune releated and I dont have that terrain or ability to ride dunes here so I can't "get into it" like videos of trails and rocks ;)

Cum-by-ya brother!
I agree with ya! The only sand around the south for riding is at the beach and they frown heavily on that. HAHA! It does look like a blast out west but somebody get one of these things to Coal Creek, Pickett or Brimstone in TN. Hatfield McCoy in WV will do just fine too. Get the camera rollin'. I got a GoPro, take me along and I'll run the camera!:D

Reactions: Marine
1 - 20 of 28 Posts