Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for a while now and cant seem to turn up any kind of answers. I've even searched on here. Unfortunatly I may not be finding anything because my computer at work is EXTREMELY slow, and wont load the pages half the time...I'm wanting to put a little more power to the ground in my cat, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best place to get a Team Rapid Responce clutch for my 2012 H.O. I was thinking about just ordering one for a 2013.5 non x and seeing if I could make that work, but I wanted to see if anyone could tell me anything about the job before I start throwing money at it. If anyone has any other clutch suggestions besides a dry cluch I'd be more than happy to check them out. Thanks in advance for all the help!

·
Registered
195 Posts
The crank shafts are different on the wet clutch motors then the team clutch motors. Your best bet would be a wet clutch delete.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Welcome Little1k2012. I'm here is correct, different cranks, won't fit, so don't bother trying. Why not look at STM primary/secondary?

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Yeah any WCD is better performing than stock team set up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts