Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. I built a belt temperature gauge that measure ACTUAL belt temperature, not just the clutch air temperature. I've got a TON of data on belts, temps, and how they correlate to belt life. If you've got any questions or you are blowing through belts all the time, check out my gauge, text me, call me, message me... whatever. This is new data people haven't had before and I think some of you will find it really useful. I'll do a big write up and post some graphs once I get to 5 posts.

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,673 Posts
Welcome Razorback Technology, you have a PM.

·
Administrator
27,673 Posts
Will you be giving any forum discounts?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Great product. I have had the same idea for a few months and even made a few prototypes. I was using existing IR temp guns and their displays where it sounds like yours is a custom made pcb. Your packaging and pricing is very good too! Assuming it catches on you should have no problem making good cash.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes you can also order it in Celsius. I just became an official vendor so i'll post a write up about the gauge, how it works, and how it helps you determine your belt life. Sorry its taken so long to get back to you guys. Navigating the whole supporting vendor thing has been a challenge, but we are good to go now. If you have any other questions, give me a call at 801-472-9689. I'll get the write up done about the gauge first thing in the morning.

Thanks,

Jorden

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the mean time, check out the website... under blogs and tutorials theres a write up. USe the coupon code WILDCAT10 to get a nice discount until June 21st.

Thanks again everyone for all the welcome messages and posts. Seriously, I always answer the phone unless im on the other line, so if you have any questions CALL or TEXT!

- jorden

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Do you have any YouTube videos? Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Thanks for the order! As a Canadian and your commonwealth bro, of course I had to design the original in Celsius because :wtf1: do these fahrenheit temperatures even mean?! Been in the States 5 years now and i'm finally starting to relate. :usa2:
A Canadian that lives in the potato state and has an Arkansas logo. Makes sense to me :joint:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts