Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wow! It's even better looking in the video then pictures! Any idea where it was shot?

edit...

Arctic Cat CEO Claude Jordan and Engineering Director Ted Bettin unveil the All-new Wildcat at the 50th Anniversary Event.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can not wait to hear what the motor sounds like and see one in action. The machine looks tight I likes the black one and of cource my wife likes the green one. I do not care what color it is if it rips as good as it looks.

·
Registered
157 Posts
finally got a shot of the rear end...nice...very nice...the whole machine is awesome...can't wait to hear it and demo ride it...thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
39 Posts
nice pics. thanks!

im not liking the rear shock mounts just hangin off the side like that. and the shock is almost straight up and down. i do like the fact they a WE shocks though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was worried they might be hiding the rear for some reason because all the older pictures were front quarter. It looks great! Thanks for posting the picts and video.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Great Pics Looks To Have Bigger Axles
Shawny Was There Room In Front For A Winch

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks badass and nice lil trunk in the back, the cage looks weak tho too much angle needs to be more squared off up front first aftermarket id change i sure hope this turns out to be a good rig :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I can't wait to see this thing in person. The only thing I don't like from the pics is the location of the gas tank.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If this thing runs as good as it looks,the XP 900 has lots of competition...I like the tube frame chassis,and the front & rear suspension action & tie points

1 - 20 of 32 Posts